Clue: Former Presidential aspirant Paul
We have 1 answer for the clue Former Presidential aspirant Paul. See the results below.
- 1992 presidential contender
- Also-ran for the 1992 Democratic presidential nomination
- Massachusetts senator succeeded by Kerry
- 1992 New Hampshire primary winner
- 1992 presidential aspirant Paul
- Presidential candidate who wrote "A Call to Economic Arms"
- Clinton competitor in 1992
- 1992 New Hampshire Democratic primary winner
- Whom Kerry succeeded in the U.S. Senate
- Massachusetts senator before Kerry
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 06, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Former Presidential aspirant Paul that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!