Clue: 1996 campaign issue
We have 1 answer for the clue 1996 campaign issue. See the results below.
- Recurring economic proposal
- Political proposal from some conservatives
- *Steve Forbes proposed a 17% one
- Levy of the same percentage on all income levels
- 9-9-9, in essence
- April payment in the place where crabs and herons live?
- 1992 Jerry Brown campaign proposal
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 13, 1997
Found an answer for the clue 1996 campaign issue that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!