FLATTAX is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 8 times.
- 1996 campaign issue
- Recurring economic proposal
- Political proposal from some conservatives
- *Steve Forbes proposed a 17% one
- Levy of the same percentage on all income levels
- 9-9-9, in essence
- April payment in the place where crabs and herons live?
- 1992 Jerry Brown campaign proposal
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - July 11, 2014
- Chicago Reader - August 30, 2013
- Chicago Reader - November 25, 2011
- Washington Post - August 08, 2011
- LA Times - June 02, 2010
- New York Times - June 04, 2009
- New York Times - December 16, 2006
- New York Times - September 13, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer flattax that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!