Clue: 1996 Clinton challenger
We have 1 answer for the clue 1996 Clinton challenger. See the results below.
- Welfare, with "the"
- Big name in Hawaii
- Former Senate leader
- Elizabeth of the Red Cross
- Hand (out)
- Politico Elizabeth
- Lott's predecessor
Last Seen In:
- Universal - August 25, 2012
- USA Today - November 16, 2011
- USA Today - September 21, 2010
- New York Times - February 03, 1998
Found an answer for the clue 1996 Clinton challenger that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!