We have 5 answers for the clue Allotment. See the results below.
- Welfare, with "the"
- Big name in Hawaii
- Former Senate leader
- 1996 Clinton challenger
- Elizabeth of the Red Cross
- Hand (out)
- Politico Elizabeth
- Lott's predecessor
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 13, 2012
- New York Times - January 08, 2012
- Washington Post - September 02, 2010
- Netword - June 11, 2010
- Netword - April 02, 2009
- Universal - July 12, 2008
- Washington Post - January 01, 2007
- Washington Post - August 03, 2006
- New York Times - June 08, 2006
- Washington Post - April 06, 2001
- New York Times - September 01, 2000
- New York Times - December 31, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Allotment that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!