Clue: 1997 Masters winner
We have 2 answers for the clue 1997 Masters winner. See the results below.
- Golfer named A.P. Male Athlete of the Year four times
- Winner of three of 2000's four majors
- Youngest Masters champ
- Living links legend
- Highly-ranked golfer
- He's responsible for long drives
- Father of Sam and Charlie
- Three-time U.S. Open champ
- Links champ
- Golf great 
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 21, 1999
- New York Times - January 29, 1998
Found an answer for the clue 1997 Masters winner that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!