Clue: Three-time U.S. Open champ
We have 3 answers for the clue Three-time U.S. Open champ. See the results below.
- Three-time U.S. Open winner
- Winner of 3 consecutive U.S. Opens
- Tennis star of the 1980s
- #1 tennis player for much of the '80s
- Czech-born sports great
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - October 16, 2010
- Universal - April 10, 2009
- Netword - September 19, 2008
- New York Times - February 14, 2008
- New York Times - May 22, 2007
- USA Today - January 19, 2004
- New York Times - December 05, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Three-time U.S. Open champ that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!