Clue: 1999 Nissan Open winner
We have 1 answer for the clue 1999 Nissan Open winner. See the results below.
- 2002 British Open champion
- Two-time U.S. Open winner
- Golfer from South Africa
- Sports figure nicknamed “the Big Easy”
- The Big Easy of sports
- Two-time U.S. Open champion
- The Big Easy
- 1997 U.S. Open winner
- Golfer from Johannesburg
- Star golfer from South Africa
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 11, 1999
Found an answer for the clue 1999 Nissan Open winner that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!