Clue: '20s-'30s skating gold medalist
We have 1 answer for the clue '20s-'30s skating gold medalist. See the results below.
- Actress-skater Sonja
- 1928, 1932 and 1936 Olympic gold medalist
- "Iceland" star
- Skater Sonja
- Skating name of fame
- Figure skater known as "The Golden Girl"
- 1920’s-30’s Winter Olympics star
- "Iceland" star, 1942
- "Sun Valley Serenade" star, 1941
- Skater-turned-actress Sonja
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - March 14, 2014
- LA Times - February 27, 2011
- LA Times - August 09, 2006
Found an answer for the clue '20s-'30s skating gold medalist that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!