Clue: 33-Down initials
We have 1 answer for the clue 33-Down initials. See the results below.
- One with filling work?: Abbr.
- Periodontist's deg.
- Drilling expert: Abbr.
- Canine checker: Abbr.
- Driller's deg.
- Shingle letters
- Filling pro, for short
- Person who knows the drill?: Abbr.
- Person who does a lot of cleaning: Abbr.
- Crown creator, perhaps: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 02, 2000
Found an answer for the clue 33-Down initials that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!