Clue: Periodontist's deg.
We have 1 answer for the clue Periodontist's deg.. See the results below.
- One with filling work?: Abbr.
- Drilling expert: Abbr.
- Canine checker: Abbr.
- 33-Down initials
- Driller's deg.
- Shingle letters
- Filling pro, for short
- Person who knows the drill?: Abbr.
- Person who does a lot of cleaning: Abbr.
- Crown creator, perhaps: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - May 04, 2016
- Netword - July 15, 2011
- Washington Post - August 21, 2006
- New York Sun - August 16, 2006
- New York Times - March 14, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Periodontist's deg. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!