Clue: 34th Prez
We have 2 answers for the clue 34th Prez. See the results below.
- 50's appellation
- "Crusade in Europe" author, familiarly
- Guitar-picking pioneer Everly
- Whom "I Like"
- Running mate for Dick
- A Turner
- 1952 and '56 campaign name
- One of the Clantons
- Old White House nickname
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 19, 2015
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - June 09, 2013
- New York Sun - July 01, 2008
- New York Times - November 18, 1997
Found an answer for the clue 34th Prez that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!