Clue: One of the Clantons
We have 1 answer for the clue One of the Clantons. See the results below.
- 50's appellation
- "Crusade in Europe" author, familiarly
- 34th Prez
- Guitar-picking pioneer Everly
- Whom "I Like"
- Running mate for Dick
- A Turner
- 1952 and '56 campaign name
- Old White House nickname
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - March 05, 2008
- New York Times - March 30, 2006
- Washington Post - October 26, 2001
- New York Times - June 16, 1999
Found an answer for the clue One of the Clantons that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!