Clue: 36th state to join the Union
We have 1 answer for the clue 36th state to join the Union. See the results below.
- "Bonanza" setting
- Zane Grey classic
- State east of the Sierras
- The Sagebrush State
- Ship damaged in the attack on Pearl Harbor
- State admitted during the Civil War
- Place name that in Spanish means "covered in snow"
- Lake Tahoe state
- Comstock Lode state
- Carson City's state
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - April 25, 2003
Found an answer for the clue 36th state to join the Union that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!