Clue: 4-, 7- or 10-Down?
We have 1 answer for the clue 4-, 7- or 10-Down?. See the results below.
- Misfit, in a phrase
- Someone in unfamiliar surroundings, figuratively
- Misfit, proverbially
- Crocodile Dundee in Manhattan, say
- Premise of many comedies
- Topic of many comedies
- One no longer in his comfort zone
- Crocodile Dundee in Manhattan, e.g.
- Misfit ... or what you get after the sequence described by the ends of 17-, 21-, 57- and 63-Across?
- Premise of many sitcoms
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 19, 2000
Found an answer for the clue 4-, 7- or 10-Down? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!