AFISHOUTOFWATER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- 4-, 7- or 10-Down?
- Misfit, in a phrase
- Someone in unfamiliar surroundings, figuratively
- Misfit, proverbially
- Crocodile Dundee in Manhattan, say
- Premise of many comedies
- Topic of many comedies
- One no longer in his comfort zone
- Crocodile Dundee in Manhattan, e.g.
- Misfit ... or what you get after the sequence described by the ends of 17-, 21-, 57- and 63-Across?
- Premise of many sitcoms
- Far from one's element
Last Seen In:
- Universal - August 20, 2016
- New York Times - August 18, 2014
- USA Today - June 24, 2013
- LA Times - June 17, 2013
- Universal - June 12, 2013
- Universal - January 11, 2013
- USA Today - January 27, 2011
- Washington Post - March 02, 2008
- LA Times - October 22, 2005
- New York Times - April 04, 2003
- Washington Post - April 02, 2003
- New York Times - April 19, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer afishoutofwater that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!