Clue: 47-Across and the like
We have 1 answer for the clue 47-Across and the like. See the results below.
- "The Canterbury ___"
- They're passed around campfires
- Raconteur's repertoire
- Sailors are famous for them
- They're made of whole cloth
- Adventurer's stock
- Scheherazade's stock-in-trade
- Grimm collection
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 12, 2003
Found an answer for the clue 47-Across and the like that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!