Clue: 50's-70's Dodgers manager Walt
We have 1 answer for the clue 50's-70's Dodgers manager Walt. See the results below.
- 1997 New York City mayoral candidate
- Old Dodgers manager called "Smokey"
- Ex-Dodger manager Walter
- Hall of Fame manager Walt
- Former Dodgers manager Walt
- Longtime Dodgers manager Walter ___
- Hall-of-Famer Walter who was a Dodger manager for 23 years
- Walter who managed the Dodgers for 23 years
- Charles who created murals for Harlem Hospital and the American Museum of Natural History
- Walter ___, Dodgers manager before Tommy Lasorda
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 18, 1997
Found an answer for the clue 50's-70's Dodgers manager Walt that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!