Clue: 50's failures
We have 1 answer for the clue 50's failures. See the results below.
- Ford flops
- Corsair and Citation, for two
- Detroit duds
- Ford classics
- Corsair, Ranger and Citation
- 1950's Rangers
- Rangers and Citations
- They were named after Henry's son
- Collectors' items from 1958
- Classic Fords
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 18, 1998
Found an answer for the clue 50's failures that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!