Clue: Corsair and Citation, for two
We have 1 answer for the clue Corsair and Citation, for two. See the results below.
- Ford flops
- Detroit duds
- Ford classics
- 50's failures
- Corsair, Ranger and Citation
- 1950's Rangers
- Rangers and Citations
- They were named after Henry's son
- Collectors' items from 1958
- Classic Fords
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - December 02, 2004
- New York Times - August 10, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Corsair and Citation, for two that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!