Clue: '50s Middle East initials
We have 1 answer for the clue '50s Middle East initials. See the results below.
- Former Mideast merger: Abbr.
- Former Mideast inits.
- Old Mideast inits.
- Short-lived Egypt-Syria union: Abbr.
- Nasser's org.
- Old political alliance: Abbr.
- Former pol. entity
- Brief Mideast alliance: Abbr.
- Old Mideast union: Abbr.
- Egypt and Syria, once: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- Universal - June 10, 2007
Found an answer for the clue '50s Middle East initials that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!