Clue: 60's dance
We have 8 answers for the clue 60's dance. See the results below.
- Mashed potato alternative
- 1960s dance
- Twist alternative
- Energetic dance of the '60s
- '60s dance
- Early '60s dance
- Sixties dance
- Frug's relative
- Dance mentioned in the Beatles' "Revolution 9"
- African-inspired dance
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - May 08, 2017
- LA Times - December 19, 2013
- I Swear Crossword - November 25, 2011
- LA Times - July 16, 2009
- Washington Post - March 27, 2007
- New York Times - September 28, 2005
- Washington Post - November 10, 2003
- New York Times - August 05, 1999
- New York Times - April 04, 1999
- New York Times - September 23, 1998
Found an answer for the clue 60's dance that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!