Clue: '60s opera legend
We have 1 answer for the clue '60s opera legend. See the results below.
- Met debutante of 1956
- Celebrated Greek opera singer of the 1960s
- Opera singer known as "La Divina"
- Renata Tebaldi rival
- Opera legend who was close to Onassis
- Greek-American soprano
- Soprano voted the greatest of all time by BBC Music Magazine
- Singer known as "La Divina"
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - December 03, 2013
Found an answer for the clue '60s opera legend that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!