Clue: Opera singer known as "La Divina"
We have 1 answer for the clue Opera singer known as "La Divina". See the results below.
- Met debutante of 1956
- Celebrated Greek opera singer of the 1960s
- Renata Tebaldi rival
- Opera legend who was close to Onassis
- Greek-American soprano
- Soprano voted the greatest of all time by BBC Music Magazine
- '60s opera legend
- Singer known as "La Divina"
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - April 27, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Opera singer known as "La Divina" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!