Clue: '60s singer Mama ___ Elliot
We have 1 answer for the clue '60s singer Mama ___ Elliot. See the results below.
- Elliot of the Mamas and the Papas
- Elliot, of the Mamas and the Papas
- He ran against Taylor, 1848
- Singing Mama
- Actress Peggy
- 1848 presidential candidate after whom eight U.S. counties are named
- Game show panelist Peggy
- One of the Mamas and the Papas
- Big Mama
- Architect ___ Gilbert
Last Seen In:
- Netword - September 05, 2010
Found an answer for the clue '60s singer Mama ___ Elliot that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!