Clue: 60's TV horse
We have 1 answer for the clue 60's TV horse. See the results below.
- Wilbur Post's TV companion
- Vocal nag
- He once had stable work on TV
- Rocky Lane spoke for him
- TV's talking horse
- First-of-a-kind 1960's TV star
- Nick at Nite rerun
- He was more than a neigh-sayer
- Four-footed TV star
- Early 60's TV listing
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 24, 1997
Found an answer for the clue 60's TV horse that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!