Clue: Four-footed TV star
We have 1 answer for the clue Four-footed TV star. See the results below.
- Wilbur Post's TV companion
- Vocal nag
- 60's TV horse
- He once had stable work on TV
- Rocky Lane spoke for him
- TV's talking horse
- First-of-a-kind 1960's TV star
- Nick at Nite rerun
- He was more than a neigh-sayer
- Early 60's TV listing
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 18, 2007
- New York Times - December 31, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Four-footed TV star that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!