Clue: 60's war zone, briefly
We have 2 answers for the clue 60's war zone, briefly. See the results below.
- Former service site
- Vet's memory, perhaps
- Danielle Steel's "Message From ___"
- "Coming Home" subject, briefly
- Site of 60's tour of duty
- Where many vets served
- "Platoon" setting
- "Miss Saigon" setting
- Ho Chi Minh Trail locale
- "Miss Saigon" setting, briefly
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - November 10, 2015
- USA Today - July 09, 2012
- Netword - March 10, 2009
- New York Times - May 08, 2006
- New York Times - June 07, 2005
- USA Today - July 12, 2004
Found an answer for the clue 60's war zone, briefly that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!