Clue: '70s "SNL" parody
We have 1 answer for the clue '70s "SNL" parody. See the results below.
- Gilda Radner character
- Interviewer in some mock interviews
- Classic "S.N.L." character who spoke with rounded R's
- "Saturday Night Live" character who introduced herself with "Hewwo"
- Gilda Radner character on "S.N.L."
- Early "Saturday Night Live" character
- Gilda Radner role on 'SNL'
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 19, 2015
Found an answer for the clue '70s "SNL" parody that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!