Clue: Gilda Radner character
We have 4 answers for the clue Gilda Radner character. See the results below.
- Interviewer in some mock interviews
- Classic "S.N.L." character who spoke with rounded R's
- "Saturday Night Live" character who introduced herself with "Hewwo"
- Gilda Radner character on "S.N.L."
- Early "Saturday Night Live" character
- '70s "SNL" parody
- Gilda Radner role on 'SNL'
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 30, 2010
- Netword - August 07, 2009
- USA Today - February 20, 2009
- Netword - October 16, 2008
- LA Times Sunday - November 19, 2006
- New York Times - February 16, 2001
- New York Times - May 11, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Gilda Radner character that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!