Clue: 8 1/2-pound statue
We have 1 answer for the clue 8 1/2-pound statue. See the results below.
- Hollywood statue
- Award for "Braveheart"
- March honor
- Grouchy Muppet
- Cousin of a Golden Globe
- Pianist Levant
- Gold statue
- 1996 award for "The English Patient"
- Baseball Hall-of-Famer Charleston
- Reason for a spring ceremony
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 30, 2009
- New York Times - February 23, 2007
- New York Times - May 04, 2002
Found an answer for the clue 8 1/2-pound statue that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!