Clue: ___ Alexander (Hall-of-Fame pitcher)
We have 1 answer for the clue ___ Alexander (Hall-of-Fame pitcher). See the results below.
- President who dedicated 17-Across
- President who married in office
- 22nd and 24th President
- 40 Across was his Secretary of Agriculture
- US president born in March 1837
- The 22nd and 24th President
- President who served non-consecutive terms
- President who was once New York's governor
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 16, 1998
Found an answer for the clue ___ Alexander (Hall-of-Fame pitcher) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!