Clue: President who married in office
We have 1 answer for the clue President who married in office. See the results below.
- President who dedicated 17-Across
- ___ Alexander (Hall-of-Fame pitcher)
- 22nd and 24th President
- 40 Across was his Secretary of Agriculture
- US president born in March 1837
- The 22nd and 24th President
- President who served non-consecutive terms
- President who was once New York's governor
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 29, 1998
Found an answer for the clue President who married in office that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!