Clue: "___ and weep!"
We have 2 answers for the clue "___ and weep!". See the results below.
- What you may do before you weep?
- '___ and weep'
- Start of a taunt to one with a losing poker hand
- What to do before weeping?
- "___ and weep!": poker winner's cry
- Words that may precede weeping?
- One may weep after being told to do this
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 17, 2010
- Chicago Reader - January 22, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 27, 2009
- Washington Post - May 13, 2002
- Washington Post - June 24, 2001
Found an answer for the clue "___ and weep!" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!