Clue: "___ at the Bat"
We have 1 answer for the clue "___ at the Bat". See the results below.
- Mudville's most famous batter
- "__ at the Bat" (Mudville nine poem)
- Mudville whiffer
- "Mighty" one who struck out
- "Mighty" man who struck out
- Mudville slugger
- Former Yankee manager Stengel
- First CIA director under Reagan
- '80s CIA director William
- Mudville disappointment
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 19, 2018
- New York Times - February 11, 2004
Found an answer for the clue "___ at the Bat" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!