Clue: Mudville's most famous batter
We have 1 answer for the clue Mudville's most famous batter. See the results below.
- "__ at the Bat" (Mudville nine poem)
- "___ at the Bat"
- Mudville whiffer
- "Mighty" one who struck out
- "Mighty" man who struck out
- Mudville slugger
- Former Yankee manager Stengel
- First CIA director under Reagan
- '80s CIA director William
- Mudville disappointment
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 25, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Mudville's most famous batter that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!