Clue: ___ cava (large blood vessel)
We have 1 answer for the clue ___ cava (large blood vessel). See the results below.
- ___ cava
- ___ cava (path to the heart)
- ___ cava (heart connector)
- __ cava (major blood vessel)
- Brutus's blood vessel
- ___ cava (vessel into the heart)
- __ cava
- Anatomical blood carrier
- ___ cava (major blood vessel)
- ___ cava (blood vessel)
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 01, 2009
Found an answer for the clue ___ cava (large blood vessel) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!