We have 2 answers for the clue ___-chef. See the results below.
- __-chef (number two person in a kitchen)
- ___-chef (kitchen #2)
- Old French coins
- Former French franc fractions
- Vice in a French restaurant?
- ___-chef (number two in a restaurant kitchen)
- Former French coins
- Type of chef
- Five-centime coins
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - February 18, 2017
- New York Times - February 08, 2017
- LA Times - November 03, 2015
- LA Times - January 19, 2015
- New York Times - April 03, 2014
- New York Times - April 19, 2013
- LA Times Sunday - January 06, 2013
- New York Times - April 04, 2012
- LA Times - May 27, 2011
- New York Times - January 26, 2011
- New York Times - February 28, 2010
- New York Times - October 02, 1997
Found an answer for the clue ___-chef that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!