SOUS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 25 times.
- __-chef (number two person in a kitchen)
- ___-chef (kitchen #2)
- Old French coins
- Former French franc fractions
- Vice in a French restaurant?
- ___-chef (number two in a restaurant kitchen)
- Former French coins
- Type of chef
- Five-centime coins
- With 59 Down, a kitchen assistant
- Chef lead-in
- Beneath in Brossard
- ___-chef (kitchen's number two)
- Under (Fr.)
- Under: Fr.
- French for "under"
- Chef's introduction?
- Small coins, to Stephanie
- Assisting in the kitchen?
- ___ -chef
- Kind of chef
- ___-chef (kitchen No. 2)
- ___-chef (restaurant assistant)
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 23, 2018
- Netword - July 02, 2017
- LA Times - February 18, 2017
- New York Times - February 08, 2017
- USA Today - May 05, 2016
- Universal - April 21, 2016
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 17, 2016
- LA Times - January 16, 2016
- Canadiana - November 23, 2015
- LA Times - November 03, 2015
- LA Times - October 10, 2015
- LA Times - March 01, 2015
- LA Times - January 19, 2015
- New York Times - January 17, 2015
- Washington Post - August 18, 2014
- New York Times - April 03, 2014
- New York Times - April 19, 2013
- LA Times Sunday - January 06, 2013
- New York Times - October 25, 2011
- LA Times - June 08, 2011
Seen a clue for the answer sous that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!