Clue: ___ citato
We have 2 answers for the clue ___ citato. See the results below.
- ___ citato (footnote phrase)
- ___ citato (Latin phrase that's often abbreviated in footnotes)
- __ citato: in the work cited
- ___ citato: in the work cited
- The "op." of "op. cit"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 15, 2009
- New York Times - July 20, 2008
- New York Times - October 08, 2000
- New York Times - August 22, 1998
- New York Times - September 14, 1997
Found an answer for the clue ___ citato that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!