Clue: ___ citato (footnote phrase)
We have 1 answer for the clue ___ citato (footnote phrase). See the results below.
- ___ citato
- ___ citato (Latin phrase that's often abbreviated in footnotes)
- __ citato: in the work cited
- ___ citato: in the work cited
- The "op." of "op. cit"
Last Seen In:
- Netword - December 25, 2016
- I Swear Crossword - April 19, 2013
- New York Times - December 07, 2003
Found an answer for the clue ___ citato (footnote phrase) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!