Clue: ___-Foy, Que.
We have 3 answers for the clue ___-Foy, Que.. See the results below.
- Fr. holy woman
- Monique, e.g.: Abbr.
- Sault ___ Marie
- Dorothee, e.g.: Abbr.
- ___-Anne-de-Beaupre, Quebec
- ___-Anne-des-Plaines, Quebec
- Fr. religieuse
- Jeanne d'Arc, e.g.: Abbr.
- Part of many town names in Quebec
- Marie, e.g.: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 20, 2018
- New York Times - May 21, 2017
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 14, 2014
- New York Times - October 27, 2010
- New York Times - June 25, 2009
- USA Today - October 24, 2008
- Washington Post - April 10, 2005
- New York Times - August 31, 2003
- New York Times - October 23, 2001
- New York Times - September 23, 2000
Found an answer for the clue ___-Foy, Que. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!