Clue: ___ jure (by law)
We have 1 answer for the clue ___ jure (by law). See the results below.
- ___ facto
- With 6-Down, a logician's phrase
- __ facto
- ___ jure (legal phrase)
- With 28-Down, logician's phrase
- Archie Bunker's word before "fatso"
- With 5-Across, phrase of clarification
- ___ jure (by the law itself)
- ___ jure (legal term)
- Itself (Latin)
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 30, 2001
- New York Times - May 31, 1998
Found an answer for the clue ___ jure (by law) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!