Clue: Archie Bunker's word before "fatso"
We have 1 answer for the clue Archie Bunker's word before "fatso". See the results below.
- ___ facto
- ___ jure (by law)
- With 6-Down, a logician's phrase
- __ facto
- ___ jure (legal phrase)
- With 28-Down, logician's phrase
- With 5-Across, phrase of clarification
- ___ jure (by the law itself)
- ___ jure (legal term)
- Itself (Latin)
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 17, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Archie Bunker's word before "fatso" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!