Clue: ___ Quimby, girl of children's lit
We have 1 answer for the clue ___ Quimby, girl of children's lit. See the results below.
- 1936 Loretta Young title role
- 1884 Helen Hunt Jackson novel
- Beverly Cleary character
- Title heroine of many Beverly Cleary books
- ___ Quimby (Beverly Cleary heroine)
- ___ Quimby of children's books
- 1936 Young-Ameche film
- Beverly Cleary title character
- 1936 Young/Ameche film
- Beverly Cleary heroine of children's fiction
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 09, 2008
Found an answer for the clue ___ Quimby, girl of children's lit that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!