Clue: Beverly Cleary character
We have 1 answer for the clue Beverly Cleary character. See the results below.
- 1936 Loretta Young title role
- 1884 Helen Hunt Jackson novel
- Title heroine of many Beverly Cleary books
- ___ Quimby (Beverly Cleary heroine)
- ___ Quimby of children's books
- ___ Quimby, girl of children's lit
- 1936 Young-Ameche film
- Beverly Cleary title character
- 1936 Young/Ameche film
- Beverly Cleary heroine of children's fiction
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - November 11, 2004
- New York Times - November 06, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Beverly Cleary character that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!