Clue: ___ Saud, founder of Saudi Arabia
We have 1 answer for the clue ___ Saud, founder of Saudi Arabia. See the results below.
- Part of a Mideast name
- ___ Saud (former Mideast leader)
- Relative of "Mac-"
- Son of, in Arabic names
- Arabic name preceder
- Arab name part
- Former Saudi king ___ Saud
- ___ Saud (former Saudi king)
- "Son of," in Arabic names
- ___ Saud (Saudi Arabia's founder)
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 06, 2005
Found an answer for the clue ___ Saud, founder of Saudi Arabia that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!