Clue: "___ springs eternal"
We have 1 answer for the clue "___ springs eternal". See the results below.
- Bill Clinton's birthplace
- Second of three virtues
- Long (for)
- "A waking dream," according to Aristotle
- Chance for success
- Word before and after "against"
- One of Pandora's finds
- Crossed fingers symbolize it
- Pessimist's lack
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 08, 1997
Found an answer for the clue "___ springs eternal" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!