Clue: Bill Clinton's birthplace
We have 2 answers for the clue Bill Clinton's birthplace. See the results below.
- Second of three virtues
- Long (for)
- "___ springs eternal"
- "A waking dream," according to Aristotle
- Chance for success
- Word before and after "against"
- One of Pandora's finds
- Crossed fingers symbolize it
- Pessimist's lack
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - March 20, 2006
- New York Times - November 19, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Bill Clinton's birthplace that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!