Clue: "A Girl Like I" author
We have 2 answers for the clue "A Girl Like I" author. See the results below.
- "The Talmadge Girls" author
- Flat parts
- "Gentlemen Prefer Blondes" author
- Novelist Anita
- London "stops"
- Facilities, in Falmouth
- British conveniences
- Lorelei Lee's creator
- British "rest stations"
- Stops in London
Last Seen In:
- Universal - January 18, 2008
- Universal - November 30, 2007
- Washington Post - August 13, 2000
- New York Times - December 18, 1998
Found an answer for the clue "A Girl Like I" author that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!